你可以让朋友或家人帮忙,先训练一下电话面试,如此就能有所改进。除此之外,面试时和面试后的小事也应该注意。记住:细节决定成败。
Practice Interviewing 训练面试
Talking on the phone isn't as easy as it seems. I've always found it's helpful to practice. Have a friend or family member conduct a mock interview and tape record it so you can see how you sound over the phone. Any cassette recorder will work. You'll be able to hear your ums and uhs and okays and you can practice reducing them from your conversational1 speech. Also rehearse answers to those typical questions you'll be asked.
打电话没看起来那样简单。我早已发现训练一下会有帮助。让一个朋友或家人助你进行一次模拟面试并录下来,如此你就了解自己在电话里的表现了。任何卡式录音机都行。你会听到我们的嗯、呃、和好等各种语气词,你可以通过训练降低在谈话中用这类词。同时也要演练对典型问题的回答。
During the Phone Interview 电话面试时
* Don't smoke, chew gum, eat, or drink.
不要吸烟、嚼口香糖、或喝东西。
* Do keep a glass of water handy, in case you need to wet your mouth.
放杯水在旁边,以备要润喉。
* Smile. Smiling will project a positive image to the listener and will change the tone of your voice.
微笑。微笑给听者传递一个积极的形象;而且微笑能改变你的声调。
* Speak slowly and enunciate2 clearly.
语速放慢、发音明确。
* Use the person's title only use a first name if they ask you to.用他们的头衔或是某某先生、某某女性称呼他们,只有他们需要时,才可直呼其名。
* Don't interrupt the interviewer.
不要打断面试官。
* Take your time - it's perfectly3 acceptable to take a moment or two to collect your thoughts.
不急不躁花时间考虑好是完全可以同意的。
* Give short answers.
回答要简短。
* Remember your goal is to set-up a face-to-face interview. After you thank the interviewer ask if it would be possible to meet in person.
记住,你的目的是争取一次当面面试的机会。在答谢面试官后问问是不是可能当面面试。
After the Interview 电话面试后
* Take notes about what you were asked and how you answered.
记录下被问及的问题和你的回答。
* Remember to say thank you. Follow with a thank you note which reiterates4 your interest in the job.
记得说谢谢。寄一封感谢信来重申自己对工作的兴趣。